We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cruise port parking...

Ohio
Level Contributor
187 posts
108 reviews
Save Topic
cruise port parking...

The cruise lines have been of little help. Can anyone give me some info about cruise port parking. (cost trans. to and from ect.). Any hotels with parking and trans.?

Brooklyn, NY
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
25,336 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: cruise port parking...

No hotels in Manhattan have cruise parking, but there are three ports in the New York City area, Manhattan, Brooklyn and New Jersey. Do you know which port you're using? You may also get more advice if you post in the cruise critic forums - I believe there are folks there who deal with this question a lot.

Etna, Ohio
Level Contributor
523 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cruise port parking...

Parking at the Manhattan port is $35 per day.

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
218 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: cruise port parking...

I googled "new york cruise port parking" and found the following in the first result:

For Manhattan port - http://www.nycruise.com/parkNYC.html

For Brooklyn (directions are in PDF on this page) - http://www.nycruise.com/parkBKN.html

Bryn Mawr...
Level Contributor
3 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: cruise port parking...

we have this same issue--we are taking the Disney Cruise leaving this Saturday out of Manhattan terminal. The problem is, they don't take reservations. For a cruise I see that the Manhattan terminal charges $35/day. I'm fine with that, if they don't run out of space! I don't want my husband frantically trying to find parking while me and the twins sit and wait with the luggage. Help!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
41 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: cruise port parking...

The manhattan terminal cruise garage should have enough parking space. My sister and her family just went on Disney Magic, and they parked at the garage. Rate is $35/day. If you worry about space, I would go there early. Many who disembark on that day would free up spaces.

White Plains, New...
Level Contributor
919 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: cruise port parking...

You should definitely plan on arriving earlier than normal if you want to use the cruise terminal parking facilities. They typically fill up by early afternoon.

7. Re: cruise port parking...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, August 20, 2013