We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

JFK Limo Transfers

harrythehound
Level Contributor
7 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
JFK Limo Transfers

I am booking a limo transfer for my sister, her husband and her two sons who are arriving JFK at the end of March 2011 and transferring to a hotel near the Rockefeller Centre. I want a reliable, good quality company that I can pay up front for transfer/tolls/parking etc which will meet them inside the terminal and get them to the hotel in a clean car with no problems. There are loads of companies advertising - does anyone have any ideas which are the most professional and reliable and roughly how much this will cost? Thank you

Best Seller
New York in One Day Guided...
1,240 Reviews
from $89.99*
Likely To Sell Out
Viator VIP: EmptyMet Tour at The...
149 Reviews
from $175.00*
Best Seller
NYC One World Trade Center...
551 Reviews
from $34.00*
New York NY
Level Contributor
11,144 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: JFK Limo Transfers

I've had the best luck with All State - +1 212 333 3333

www.allstatelimo.com

nywhiz may know a couple other good / reputable companies as well.

Be very very careful about the fly-by-night operations you find advertising on the internet - some may be downright dangerous in addition to being unreliable.

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas, Washington DC, County Donegal, Western Ireland
Level Contributor
61,213 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: JFK Limo Transfers

Dial 7.

Note you will pay significantly more for the inside "meet and greet" service rather than just making the reservation and having your family members call them from baggage claim.

harrythehound
Level Contributor
7 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: JFK Limo Transfers

thank you very much for replying... i will have a look at allstate

harrythehound
Level Contributor
7 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: JFK Limo Transfers

thank you... i have seen Dial 7 on some sites as being one of the best. i will check their prices

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Yucatan Peninsula
Level Contributor
19,344 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: JFK Limo Transfers

Allstate

suitcaseready.com

la
4 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: JFK Limo Transfers

Has anyone used Wiro from JFK to NYC recently? I'm arriving 3/30 and need a service and an SUV from them is the most economical after checking Dial 7 and Carey, and a few others. Heard a horror story about Allstate from a colleague. I see very old posts with negative reviews but have heard good things from business associates who have used them recently. Anyone have any input? (PLEASE, I beg you...NO company shills!)

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
12,877 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: JFK Limo Transfers

i would stick with the ones recommended on here. Who is Carey?

I also like the look of strussers which I may try in Sept!

Edited: 11:19 am, March 27, 2012
la
4 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: JFK Limo Transfers

Carey was recommended by the concierge at the hotel but it is very expensive (carey.com). Have you used Wiro or any of the others?

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
12,877 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: JFK Limo Transfers

just dial7 but not the meet and greet services - very happy with dial7. nice clean cars, great drivers.

Charleston, South...
Destination Expert
for Charleston
Level Contributor
4,010 posts
330 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: JFK Limo Transfers

We used Air Link earlier this month and they were very good, reasonably priced and very reliable. We bought our paid online and then checked in at the desk near the doors at Baggage Claim. We were in a full van and they went to several hotels and delivered everyone to the front of their hotel. At the designated pick up time they were very prompt with no problems. We flew in JFK and out LGA and stayed in a small hotel off Time Square. I would certainly use them again.