We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

nywhiz 10,000+ posts

Nyc (Upper West...
Level Contributor
6,915 posts
1 review
Save Topic
nywhiz 10,000+ posts

Congratulations to nywhiz for surpassing 10,000 posts on Trip Advisor. Since she started that's 557 a month, 129 a week and 18 a day! And these posts are all knowledgeable, insightful and helpful.

Geelong, Australia
Level Contributor
1,711 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: nywhiz 10,000+ posts

Well done nywhiz!! Is it a record TA Big Brother????

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
6,527 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: nywhiz 10,000+ posts

Whiz you represent 8% of all the posts for all forums in NY State. That's phenominal! Tell what again what your paying job is ;-)

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
335 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: nywhiz 10,000+ posts

that is crazy! I like everyone else is in awe of this amount of posts! (esp when it is broken down weekly! Do you even have time for a paying job? lol!) Your insight into such a big city is unrivalled (dare i say! But i love all you other regular posters!I'm sucking up now...). Keep up the great advice - know that we all out here appreciate it!

Liverpool UK
Level Contributor
2,723 posts
1 review
Save Reply
14. Re: nywhiz 10,000+ posts

And the oscar goes to.... congrat's

poodleville TO
Level Contributor
674 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: nywhiz 10,000+ posts

NYwhiz, I'm thinking of coming to NY in the fall. I've been searching many things, as I tell the people on the TO forum to do before asking dumb question...lol...and I've seen your name a lot and taken down a lot of info that you have given. Thanks and congrats. And when it comes down to the nitty gritty I'll post any questions that I may have.

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
6,527 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: nywhiz 10,000+ posts

Just to keep on putting this in perspective -I've checked around those forums that I most often frequent (Paris, where top poster is just now approaching 6,000, London, Italy, etc)and no one comes close to 10,000 posts.

On the Las Vegas forum, which has the most posts of any US forum (and one I promise you I never go to ;-)) I think the highest numer is just over 1,000

So 10,000 posts in any analysis must be multiple acts of love and passion.

I'm still blown away!

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
6,527 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: nywhiz 10,000+ posts

correction the Vegas person has 3600+ posts -point remains the same however - a monumental achievement by Whiz!

Level Contributor
737 posts
1 review
Save Reply
18. Re: nywhiz 10,000+ posts

Wow, nywhiz, do you ever sleep? Congrats and keep 'em comin'

Leeds
Level Contributor
210 posts
Save Reply
19. Re: nywhiz 10,000+ posts

not that it counts but just to put my two'penneth in ; whiz, you can always be relied upon for reliable (excuse) and generally funny and up to date info

in your debt c xx