We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

JFK Hotel....Help

Groton, Connecticut
Level Contributor
93 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
JFK Hotel....Help

I know the airport hotels are not great but I really want to be close to the terminals. I have narrowed my decision down to the Hilton Garden Inn and the Best Western/Kennedy Airport. Any advice on which is the less of the two evils would be appreciated.

New York, New York
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
5,264 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: JFK Hotel....Help

Hilton Garden Inn has better reviews, a pool, and higher approval/ recommendation ratings.

I would go with HGI.

Groton, Connecticut
Level Contributor
93 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: JFK Hotel....Help

bump

Huddersfield...
Level Contributor
475 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: JFK Hotel....Help

I've stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn and would highly recommend it. One of the better airport hotels and I would stay there again if I ever had to stay by the airport again.

Groton, Connecticut
Level Contributor
93 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: JFK Hotel....Help

Thanks

5. Re: JFK Hotel....Help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:21 am, October 05, 2012