We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding Dress Shops

Dublin
Level Contributor
67 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Wedding Dress Shops

Hi

Can you recommend shops where we can look at wedding dresses in Central Manhattan?

Would the likes of Maceys or Bloomingdales sell wedding dresses?

Thanks

Queens, New York
Level Contributor
25,046 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wedding Dress Shops

Yes, Macy's and Bloomingdale's have bridal shops.

Search this forum for words like "bridal gown", "wedding gown" or "wedding dress", and you'll find similar posts.

Here are some great previous posts on this topic:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g60763-i5-k146165-…

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g60763-i5-k91064-W…

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g60763-i5-k148191-…

Level Contributor
216 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Wedding Dress Shops

I recently bought my wedding gown at RK bridal. Check out RKbridal.com It is a bridal warehouse of sorts (although it is a beautiful store so don't let the warehouse scare you) and they carry many many different designers at great prices. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The place is popular and can be packed, so I would try to go on a weekday and as close to the time that they open as you can. They were actually featured on an episode of the show The Apprentice with Donald Trump. Hope this helps and good luck!

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
3,185 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wedding Dress Shops

Will you be in New York on March 3rd? If so, Filene's Basement is having their annual wedding dress sale. I guess it's crazy, with everyone running to gather up dresses and trying them on right in the aisles. The Filene's here in my town is having theirs on Friday. Ladies line up for hours before the store opens just to get a good spot to run from, and a local radio station has a contest to win the first place in line!

uk
Level Contributor
2,686 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wedding Dress Shops

we are going in may to visit kleinfields and the designerloft

www.designerloftnyc.com

www.kleinfieldbridal.com

you need to make appoitments at most of the wedding shops and bridal departments