We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Radio City Apartments

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
45 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Radio City Apartments

Can any one advise me on Radio City Apartments. We are travelling from Ireland and wish to stay for a week. We would like to stay somewhere central for sightseeing and shopping etc.. It looks pretty good from the reviews, but if anyone has any info or other recommendations. Thanks

West Hollywood...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles
Level Contributor
30,903 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Radio City Apartments

Radio City Apartments is a great choice. The location is very central -- just off Times Square, 1/2 block to Radio City Music Hall and 1-1/2 blocks to 5th Avenue. This is a converted apartment building so the rooms all have little kitchens. The one I was in 2 years ago had a bedroom with a queen-size bed, a closet, a TV and dresser, plus a liviing room with a queen-size sofa bed, another TV and an adjacent kitchenette and dining area. The kitchen and the bath were both modern. My only complaint about the hotel is that the elevators are often slow in coming so I found myself walking down the 10 flights of stairs a couple of times. But, seriously, I wouldn't let it stop you -- I'm pretty impatient. For the money, you'd be hard-pressed to find something as nice and well-located.

Good luck!

Belfast N. Ireland
Level Contributor
322 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Radio City Apartments

Hi Nik Have to agree with previous poster. We stayed there over Thanksgiving in a studio apartment, it was clean and safe and very close to everything. Subway at end of street If you want someone to come out and open the door carry your bags then this is not the place for you. There is always staff on the reception and we found them to be very friendly we hope to go back again in November and this will be our 1sat choice. Elle ;)

Belfast N. Ireland
Level Contributor
322 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Radio City Apartments

Sorry that should read 1st choice!!

Geelong, Australia
Level Contributor
1,709 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Radio City Apartments

I have to agree. Stayed in a studio apartment in June/July last year. Not too flash and not too shabby. Perfect location and the kitchen is an added bonus.

I will be staying there again next year.

Derby, UK
Level Contributor
9 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Radio City Apartments

I have just booked 4 nights in these apartments, this coming March. I am looking forward to this very much. I haven't read a single bad review of this place.