We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Flint
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Topic
What should I do?

I currently have reservations at 102 Brownstone, and I was looking to change my reservation to Radio City Apts. The thing is Radio City only has the room for two days out of the three that I need it. I need it for the 12th, 13th, and the 14th of Feb. So what should I do?

West Palm Beach...
Level Contributor
11,328 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: What should I do?

I don't know anything about 102 Brownstone. But I do work across the street from Radio City Apts., and can tell you that from the outside it looks pretty grungy. Is there a special reason you wanted to change?

Flint
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: What should I do?

Just the price really, I would be saving over about 300.00 Dollars. Got any other suggestion? Its for 2 people for three nights 12th, 13th, 14th of Feb.

West Palm Beach...
Level Contributor
11,328 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: What should I do?

Have you given priceline.com a try? February's such a slow period, with lots of unsold hotel rooms.

Flint
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: What should I do?

Only reason I didn't look at them yet is because I kinda threw the Idea out of having to pay in advance. Do you think it would be worth it to give it a try? I have never used it but I heard you pretty much have to bid on the rooms that you want.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
99,737 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What should I do?

I would not stay at 102 Brownstone under any circumstances. Have you looked at the reviews? I think virtually anything you got through Priceline or elsewhere would be better. The location is just awful for typical sightseeing. Have you tried phoning the Radio City? Have a look at the Salisbury. I think I saw it for $119 for next week. Maybe it would work for your dates. Also try the Beekman Tower. They're running some sort of special that might be $99/night for a studio.

Flint
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: What should I do?

Sounds good let me check those two places out.

Flint
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: What should I do?

Rates are a little bit better at the Beekman Tower. Have you guys heard anything about that place? Its 159.99 a night and usually 329.99. Think I should shop around some more?