We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Citifield

Atlantic City, New...
Level Contributor
954 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Citifield

Can you bring food and water bottles in to Citifield? And what kind of restrictions are there.

Best Seller
New York in One Day Guided...
1,246 Reviews
from $89.99*
Likely To Sell Out
Viator VIP: EmptyMet Tour at The...
149 Reviews
from $175.00*
Best Seller
NYC One World Trade Center...
552 Reviews
from $34.00*
Gig Harbor...
Level Contributor
3,240 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Citifield

Go to www.mlb.com, then Mets, Then choose the A to Z guide to Citifield

I took this from there, You may want to read the whole thing. I did, before I went

"This ticket may not be resold within one thousand five hundred feet from the physical structure of this place of entertainment under penalty of law. Any resale or attempted resale of this ticket in violation of applicable law violates the license granted by this ticket. Tickets obtained from sources other than the New York Mets Ticket Office, the Brooklyn Cyclones Ticket Office, Mets Clubhouse Shops, or authorized outlets may be lost, stolen or counterfeit tickets and if lost, stolen or counterfeit will not be honored. Duplicate, cancelled or invalidated tickets, as a result of resale, ticket transfers or otherwise, will also not be honored. Prohibited Items: Items larger than 16"x16"x8", coolers (hard-sided), metal cans, metal bottles, glass bottles, beverage containers, open containers, commercial audio/video equipment, alcoholic beverages, illegal substances, laser pointers, noisemaking devices, fireworks, animals (except for assistive purposes), weapons, aerosol cans, pocket knives, food items and the like. Citi Field retains the right to determine what items are deemed appropriate for entry. "

Atlantic City, New...
Level Contributor
954 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Citifield

Thanks, i actually have read that, but even though sometimes it states "no food or drink", they do let you slide by, so I was wondering if that was the case at citifield.

3. Re: Citifield

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, December 20, 2010