We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

$179: 4-star NYC Hotel w/FREE Upgrade (Dec/Jan) deal #5

variety of places
Level Contributor
235 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
$179: 4-star NYC Hotel w/FREE Upgrade (Dec/Jan) deal #5

Special Offer from The Carlton on Madison Avenue:

$179: 4-star NYC Hotel w/FREE Upgrade (Dec/Jan) *

New York

Travel dates: Dec. 18-Jan. 25

Offer Expires November 25, 2005

The Carlton Hotel on Madison Avenue, in the heart of Manhattan, is offering an unbelievable $179 room rate this winter with a guaranteed free upgrade to a larger Superior room (going for as much as $339 during this travel period). The best part? For just $20 more, you can stay in a Deluxe King room!

This rate is valid for travel all through Dec. 18-Jan. 25 - including Christmas, with only one blackout date on December 31.

The Carlton Hotel on Madison Avenue recently completed a massive room renovation and updated their lobby, which is now complete with a two-story waterfall. The new rooms feature upscale amenities like custom mahagony furnishings, Frette linens and marble bathrooms.

Book by November 25.

To Book:

Call the Carlton at 1-800-491-5900 and mention CZOO. Or, click here to book online.

Travelzoo Tip: This Carlton Hotel is located on Madison Avenue between 28th and 29th Street just north of Madison Square Park. Centered in Manhattan's shopping and entertainment districts, it is within 6 blocks of the Empire State Building and Herald Square, and conveniently located nearby Grand Central Station.

The Carlton on Madison Avenue

88 Madison Avenue

* Terms/Conditions:

Offer is based on availability, restrictions may apply.

Unless otherwise indicated, fares listed on Travelzoo do not include all applicable taxes, charges and government imposed fees.

Click here for information on air fees and taxes

variety of places
Level Contributor
235 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: $179: 4-star NYC Hotel w/FREE Upgrade (Dec/Jan) deal #5

bump

ireland
Level Contributor
58 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: $179: 4-star NYC Hotel w/FREE Upgrade (Dec/Jan) deal #5

Hi Rickilakefan

I am booked to stay at the Jolly Madison Towers during the week before Christmas. Have you any opinion on it?

Also, I am not sure if you got my email? Did you have any luck getting a TRL ticket for me?

Thanks

north-east NJ
Level Contributor
2,594 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: $179: 4-star NYC Hotel w/FREE Upgrade (Dec/Jan) deal #5

Appreciate the bump, but since it says book by the 25th...