We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Circle Line Cruise Discount Code

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
1,691 posts
60 reviews
Save Topic
Circle Line Cruise Discount Code

I am going to book the 3 hour circle line cruise and was looking at their facebook page for discounts.

They have a code on there for "buy one get one half price" which takes $17.50 off the total price. The code was added in Dec 09 (xmas09) and does work when you enter the code on the website which I wasn't expecting it to, thought it would say no longer valid or something???

You don't seem to have to specify a date for the trip so does anyone think I would have a problem if I used this discount code?

Thanks

Clare

CT
Level Contributor
47 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Circle Line Cruise Discount Code

Unless they specify an expiration date for the code, I'd say it's fine to use it, as long as it works.

New York City
Level Contributor
4,232 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Circle Line Cruise Discount Code

They usually offer this coupon most of the time, present it when you buy, you still have 5 months to go, better discounts may come along, keep checking.

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
1,691 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Circle Line Cruise Discount Code

also found this code FB09 which knocks $10 off per ticket.

will keep my eyes peeled, do you think they might offer better discounts than this?

Clare

CT
Level Contributor
47 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Circle Line Cruise Discount Code

They ran a B1G1 ad in last year's Entertainment Book that was good for up to $29, so yes, a better deal might come up.

5. Re: Circle Line Cruise Discount Code

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, September 18, 2010