We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pandora Jewellery

Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
608 posts
186 reviews
Save Topic
Pandora Jewellery

Are there any Pandora Jewellery stores or stores with concessions selling Pandora in Manhattan? I've tried a google search but can only find stores in places like Albany/Islip etc.. but I find it hard to believe there are non in Manhattan itself, and would hate my husband to get away without buying me a souvenir for my bracelet from NYC.

Best Seller
New York in One Day Guided...
1,240 Reviews
from $89.99*
Likely To Sell Out
Viator VIP: EmptyMet Tour at The...
149 Reviews
from $175.00*
Best Seller
NYC One World Trade Center...
551 Reviews
from $34.00*
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
16,413 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pandora Jewellery

According to their site, no.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Yucatan Peninsula
Level Contributor
19,344 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pandora Jewellery

yeah - there's a place in the multiple vendor jewelry exchange on 47th Street and 5th Ave. A client from Ohio started a bracelet for me and brought me there when she was here this summer for a new beed. Cant remember what the place was called, but if you go into the huge exchange on the south side of 47th, its toward the back.

Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
608 posts
186 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pandora Jewellery

Yes I've checked that also, but it doesn't show the concessions or concept stores - for instance we have several where I live but they are not mentioned on the site so I wondered if there were any concessions that anyone knew about.

Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
608 posts
186 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pandora Jewellery

Sorry Evening, posted at the same time. Got that, will note that address and check it out when I'm over in Apr. Hoping to finish my bracelet whilst in America and you never know maybe start a necklace!

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Yucatan Peninsula
Level Contributor
19,344 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pandora Jewellery

and I got an email about snow days as I was posting, so didnt mean to contradict Crans! Im the only New Yorker I know with a Pandora bracelet. They're much more popular in the burbs and elsewhere in the US.

The place Im talking about had a huge selection and all the new beads my client was seeking. She also turned me on to an online place that discounts them, but I dont remember the name, or know if they will ship overseas

Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
608 posts
186 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Pandora Jewellery

Pandora is really popular over here and we have a concept store where I live so I can get most of the range, but its much more exciting to buy them on holiday and get husband to pay as well. Can't believe it hasn't caught on over there - it will be a good franchise opportunity for someone, wish I'd got the licence in Middlesbrough the shop is always full to bursting and they aren't cheap!

Newcastle Upon Tyne...
Level Contributor
65 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Pandora Jewellery

Hi, I visited Thanksgiving 2008 and we shopped at a store on 5th Av called

Maurice Balder

They are cheaper in the US than the UK so I am trying not to buy any more before my visit as I am back in June x

Here is the website also, you could e mail them to see if they have what you require

http://www.badler.com/web.htm

8. Re: Pandora Jewellery

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, August 10, 2010