We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can anyone help RE: Posts

Manchester
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Topic
Can anyone help RE: Posts

I was just wondering which is the best way to saves posts. I have seen a few times people posting links to old posts, is it just a case of right clicking the mouse and saving????

Also it would be cool if the posts were put into groups for instance all the posts on times square in one section all ESB posts in another etc etc (unless this has already be done) it would make searching for articles on specific topics much easier????

Any suggestions :)

Dorset, UK
Level Contributor
113 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Can anyone help RE: Posts

England 2005 ~ Ask this question in the London forum I'm sure you'll get loads of helpful tips.

Queens, New York
Level Contributor
25,046 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Can anyone help RE: Posts

Found one London board post on this!

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g186338-i17-k18552…

Nyc (Upper West...
Level Contributor
6,912 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Can anyone help RE: Posts

Put Empire State Building or Times Square in the search box in the upper left and you will get more than you will ever wanted to know about those topics.

London, Canada
Level Contributor
3,759 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Can anyone help RE: Posts

The other feature to use is "email this page to a friend" if you want to save certain posts for reference. The friend's email address being yours of course.

But the search function is the easiest way to find just about anything as it goes back at least 20 pages.

Ireland
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Can anyone help RE: Posts

you can create a folder in your bookmarks/favs for nyc and book,ark the topics.

You can create subfolders in your nyc folder for ESB or shopping ect