We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to buy UGG boots in New York City

Binghamton
1 post
Save Topic
Where to buy UGG boots in New York City

Hi, I am traveling to NYC and wish to find some cheap UGG boots store (real or fake). I'm be staying by the Jacob Javits center. Thanks.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
2,296 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to buy UGG boots in New York City

Don't know about fakes but there are UGG stores in SOHO (79 Mercer Street) and in UWS (160 Columbus Ave). You will also find them in Lord & Taylor and Bloomingdales or try The Walking Company at 551 Madison Avenue (http://www.thewalkingcompany.com/)

ENGLAND
Level Contributor
148 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to buy UGG boots in New York City

Thanks for the link to the walking company- never heared of them before.

Does anyone know if there offers online are in instore too? or online only

Queens, New York
Level Contributor
25,046 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to buy UGG boots in New York City

mejcpabc, lots of previous threads on this topic. I typed "find uggs" in the forum search box and got these (among others), with stores, feedback, reviews, etc.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g60763-i5-k2357340… Where_am_I_likely_to_find_UGG_s_Iin_stock-

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g60763-i5-k891190-… Ugg_Boots_Where_to_Buy-

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g60763-i5-k2437064… Ugg_boots_in_new_york-

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g60763-i5-k2746899… Ugg_outlet_at_Woodbury_Common-

Let us know if you find them.

UK
Level Contributor
92 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to buy UGG boots in New York City

I was in New York last year and bought my Ugg Boots (they were real lol) from David Z at 384 5th Avenue (junction of 5th Ave and E. 35th Street - not too far from The Empire State Building). They have a fantastic selection of Ugg Boots.

I think this store is reasonably near to the Jacob Javits Center. Walk straight down W.34th Street and turn left when you get to 5th Avenue.

Happy Shopping!

Kent
Level Contributor
635 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Where to buy UGG boots in New York City

I also got mine from David Z when I went - very good selection and good price too.

New York City
Level Contributor
4,232 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Where to buy UGG boots in New York City

Real, not fake.

http://www.tiptopshoes.com/brandPage.cfm?brandid=871&brandname=UGG®

www.harrys-shoes.com/shop.php…

ireland
Level Contributor
88 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Where to buy UGG boots in New York City

I got mine two weeks ago in David Z also - $150 for the Bailey button style. Be warned don't wait for the Ugg store in Woodbury as many of the latest styles are not stocked out there.

NYC/Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
35,123 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Where to buy UGG boots in New York City

At this point I seem to fall over UGG boots wherever I go. They are in many department stores and many small stores. They are available on line from zappos.com and tiptopshoes.com ( tip top is also a real store on West 72 Street) I am sure that there are many other places online that have them too.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
226 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Where to buy UGG boots in New York City

will Ugg have post Christmas sales for their boots?

10. Re: Where to buy UGG boots in New York City

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:32 am, May 08, 2010