We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels with smoking rooms.

Ireland
Level Contributor
8 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Hotels with smoking rooms.

Hi all,

We are visiting N.Y. for a week in March 2010. We are a group of 5 adults and need 3 smoking rooms. I have checked a good number of sites and I am unable to find a hotel .I would really appreciate any suggesations

Brooklyn, NY
Level Contributor
7,999 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels with smoking rooms.

The NYC Smoking Law prohibits smoking inside many public locations. Hotels are exempt from the law, but there are still fewer and fewer smoking rooms. Do what New Yorkers do. Just get a hotel room that you like and stand outside and smoke.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1,114 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels with smoking rooms.

Hilton Garden Inn, Times Square, Grand Hyatt, Omni Berkshire, Iroquois, Gild Hall.

We also have a list for Washington DC and Philadelphia if you need.

cheers.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
98,392 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels with smoking rooms.

It would help to know what sort of budget you're working with.

Radiocityapartments.com

is a budget hotel with smoking rooms.

italy
Level Contributor
60 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotels with smoking rooms.

This summer I stayed at The Palace Hotel and I had a smooking room, altough it was not a high floor as requested, because they tend to use lower floor for smoking rooms.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
14,658 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotels with smoking rooms.

More possibilities in this thread, and I'll add the Kitano and The Hotel At Times Square:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g60763-i5-k2579451…

Ireland
Level Contributor
546 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotels with smoking rooms.

Thompson LES have a smoking floor

7. Re: Hotels with smoking rooms.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, April 27, 2010