We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

FREE Bryant Park Ice Rink!

Atlanta
Level Contributor
91 posts
Save Topic
FREE Bryant Park Ice Rink!

Just found this while researching for our November trip...

http://fetesdenoel.com/default.asp

Looks like they'll be opening in a coupla weeks. Would love to hear back from anybody who has a chance to try it out. Wonder if they rent skates? How does the size/crowds compare with Rock Center? Central Park?

Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
2,515 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: FREE Bryant Park Ice Rink!

I posted this on Saturday...

"Apparently there will be an ice rink in Bryant Park this year opening Oct 28th 2005 to Jan 15th 2006. It will be half the size of the Wollman rink but, as it's free (allowing for skate hire) it sounds like a good place to check out to me. I was thinking of taking the kids in November. Located on 42nd btwn 5th & 6th.

The Bryant Park rink will be free, as long as you bring your own skates. (Skate rentals there will be $7.50 a day.)

By comparison Rockefeller Center adults $13 fee on Fridays through Sundays and holidays, plus a $7 charge for renting skates for an hour and a half of skating. After Dec. 17, the admission fee will rise to $17 for adults plus $8 for skate rentals.

At Wollman, which opens on Oct. 15, the charge will be $11 for adult weekend skating and $3.75 to rent skates."