We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stan O'Connor's Pedicab Tours

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
198 posts
5 reviews
Stan O'Connor's Pedicab Tours

My daughter and I just had the pleasure of taking an all-day pedicab tour with Stan O'Connor last week on our recent visit to NYC. I wrote about that in my trip report for Day 4 on Tuesday, July 28.

However, I felt that his Tours deserved a thread by itself. We took his Big Smile Tour which lasted all day long and went up and down the island of Manhattan from Central Park and back up.

Stan is just so knowledgeable about NYC and he does other shorter-length tours on various areas of Manhattan. I highly recommend using his services. One thing to keep in mind is that his pedicab is built for only two people. However, it is well worth any money invested if you want to learn about the history of the city or the architecture of the buildings in a very unusual fashion. There are many pedicab drivers in NYC but they are not certified tour guides like Stan is. He once worked for the Grey Line Bus Tours but branched out on his own to do this. We ran into a couple of other certified pedicab tour guides on our day-long trip and they told us that we had the best that there is for our tour. That was validation enough for me.

Please check out his web-site at www.oconnorgreentoursnyc.com and he also has a lot of video posted on youtube you can check out as well. Thanks again Stan for a wonderful trip that you provided for me and my daughter!!

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
12,877 posts
2 reviews
1. Re: Stan O'Connor's Pedicab Tours

I agree with every word!

Liverpool
Level Contributor
690 posts
80 reviews
2. Re: Stan O'Connor's Pedicab Tours

Great to read the recommendation. I've booked Stan for a Central Park tour in October.

3. Re: Stan O'Connor's Pedicab Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, February 02, 2010