We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ticketmaster US and UK customers

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Topic
Ticketmaster US and UK customers

I am trying to purchase tickets to the little Mermaid using Ticketmaster but I cant find an option to purchase them without putting in an American billing address. I just wondered if anyone either from the UK or outside of the US has used them to get tickets for shows and how they overcame this. Any help would be appreciated as I am off to bed real soon - need to get up in 5 hours for the flight to New York.

If I cant get them online does anyone know if the same codes work at a ticketmaster retailer.

Cheers

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,107 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Ticketmaster US and UK customers

I am not 100% sure, but try http://www.theatermania.com/

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Ticketmaster US and UK customers

Hi thanks for that. Unfortunately it takes me back to ticketmaster to buy the tickets. There must be a way of doing it as others from the Uk seem to manage it by some of the threads I have read in the search menu.

I even tried putting in my own address but then the US state and zip where we are staying but it does say they can cancel your order if it doesn't match your exact billing address so slightly worried about that

Mexico
Level Contributor
33 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ticketmaster US and UK customers

Maybe if you create an account first??? I'm from Mexico and I could buy tickets for the yankees game.

Ontario
Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Ticketmaster US and UK customers

I was able to book tickets from the Canadian Ticketmaster site (dot ca) for US purchases. I had already had my Ticketmaster account.

Bournemouth, United...
Level Contributor
449 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ticketmaster US and UK customers

we bought tickets for wicked on broadway through ticketmaster.co.uk, tickets are kept at the theatre at the "will call" desk

London
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Ticketmaster US and UK customers

I've bought tickets from the US Ticketmaster for a concert in NYC (Last year in fact) and we had no problems.

There should be a International Will Call option, which would allow you to pick up your tickets from the box office on the night of the show.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Ticketmaster US and UK customers

For some reason there is only two options when I try to buy them - US or Canada. I have set up an account and put other as my location but it is still not changing anything for some strange reason. Even tried to do it via UK ticketmaster but again cant find tickets and rather than New York takes me to the Midlands!

Oh well the site is now down for maintenance looks like I will have to sort something out when I get there - leave for the airport in 40 minutes.

Thanks for all your help

Liverpool
Level Contributor
90 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Ticketmaster US and UK customers

I managed to do it from the uk with no problems whatsoever.

x

Scotland, United...
Level Contributor
47 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Ticketmaster US and UK customers

Have you had any luck yet?

Once you reach the "Ticketmaster Shipping" area, you'll see the "US Customers" and the "Customers in Canada" subsections. There is a "Customers in Other Countries" subsection below these and you just check the "Customers in Other Countries: by Will Call" box and proceed from there.

I hope you manage to get tickets!!!

Kay

Scotland, United...
Level Contributor
47 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Ticketmaster US and UK customers

Darn it.....didn't read all of your post and realised you're probably in NYC by now!!!

Hope you get to see the show anyway! :o)