We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

citi field

Dudley, UK
7 posts
Save Topic
citi field

Hi all i'm off to new york at the end of may and have just purchased some tickets for a game at citi field, could anyone tell me the best way to get there from my hotel which is the Affinia Manhattan. Any advice would be brilliant as i've never been to new york before.

Best Seller
New York in One Day Guided...
1,251 Reviews
from $89.99*
Likely To Sell Out
Viator VIP: EmptyMet Tour at The...
149 Reviews
from $175.00*
Best Seller
NYC One World Observatory...
552 Reviews
from $34.00*
Queens, NY
Level Contributor
9,109 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: citi field

Walk eight blocks to 42nd and 7th and take the #7 subway train straight to the park. Easy as pie.

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
142 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: citi field

Subway from Times Square drops you off outside. Brilliant stadium. Hope its warmer than when went the other week

NYC/Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
40,586 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: citi field

While I have not been to Citifield, I can relate the following re: Shea ( and I imagine it is still true) The area around the stadium has nothing to break the wind. It is not far from the Long Island sound and thus likely to be cool. So, unless it is a day with 95 degree weather and forcasts saying it will not get cooler at night I would suggest you bring a light jacket. You can always not use it--but better safe than sorry. Also, don't forget sunscreen!

4. Re: citi field

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:20 am, October 24, 2009