We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Reserve

Germany
Level Contributor
28 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Reserve

Hi,

I found a hotel now, but there is only on comment on TripAdvisor. It is from someone, who has not really been there (?) and he signed in on the same day when he wrote it. Does anybody know this hotel? It is on Nassau Street and it's new. I would be pleased about some information.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
97,029 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Reserve

I find a website

hotelreservenyc.com/downtown-manhattan-hotel…

but no mention of it anywhere else. hotelchatter.com talks about every new hotel and there's nothing there about it. It could well be a scam or an illegal hotel. I wouldn't touch it.

Germany
Level Contributor
28 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Reserve

I found it on Expedia, but you think it doesn't matter? It don't have to be real? Damn. At google-maps you can watch into the streets and I can't find there any building which looks like a hotel. This makes me doubtful, but maybe the pictures in this program were old. But maybe not ;-))

Germany
Level Contributor
28 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Reserve

I think it could be this one. Has the same number of rooms. http://74.200.90.114/forum/showthread.php?t=15219 . These pictures are from 2007. I hope they finished it now. Man I would like to test their phone number but it is to expensive from germany.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
97,029 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Reserve

I also now see it's listed on quikbook.com which is a website I trust. But please tell me what is so appealing about this place? What are your dates? What is your budget? How many are you expecting to get in 1 room?

Germany
Level Contributor
28 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel Reserve

We booked our flights from March 2nd to March 10th. We are four persons and want to pay round about 1000 Euro which means $1,400 . This hotel fits in our budget and it has three stars and is in Manhattan. We are looking for a few days now, but can't find a hotel, which has three stars and costs as much as this. Maybe we have to take one with two stars, if you say it is not a good idea to take this one.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
97,029 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel Reserve

Now you are 4 not 6? Do you all expect to stay in 1 hotel room or 2?

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
7,542 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel Reserve

"Man I would like to test their phone number but it is to expensive from germany."

An international call will cost you no more than $.25 a minute at the very most, which means calling this hotel will likely cost you under a dollar. You really should just consider that a part of your travel planning, as it's going to be necessary.

Germany
Level Contributor
28 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotel Reserve

No two of us will go their on way now. We want to stay in one room if possible. Is it so less for a call? I thought it has to be more than 1 dollar for a minute. Yes your right it is less compared to the whole cost. But one of my friends called me right now and told me, he found the pictures of this hotel on an other page.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
11,508 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hotel Reserve

The property used to be associated with the Wyndham Garden Inn. It has been open about 5 weeks as a private hotel under the new name.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
11,508 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Hotel Reserve

Here's some more info and pictures:

wirednewyork.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15219

Sounds like a legit hotel. No idea to tell how good it is, though.