We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

grayline tour dec 31st

england
Level Contributor
118 posts
Save Topic
grayline tour dec 31st

I am looking to book 48 hour tour trip (hop on-hop off) for 31st of dec. As Jan 1st is public holiday I presume your tour pass will continue on 2nd Jan. I have emailed the company direct (Grayline) but they have not responded. Does anyone know wheher this is the case or indeed any comments if you have been on this tour.

Revolution Rickshaws
Sightseeing Tours, Taxis & Shuttles, City Tours
Atlanta, GA
Level Contributor
28 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: grayline tour dec 31st

I cannot help you with your first question regarding the 31st but I asked a similar question about grayline several days ago. If you look back to the topic bus tours from 2 days ago several people offered great advise.

Chicago, IL
8 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: grayline tour dec 31st

I am enjoying the same problem. What I did is found a few more tour companies and called them. Just go on Yahoo or Google and search for New York City Tour.

I doubt you will have too much luck with the 31st. But, good luck!

england
Level Contributor
118 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: grayline tour dec 31st

I am reposting this topic just in case there are anybody else who can help me, thanks

Sunderland, United...
Destination Expert
for Sunderland
Level Contributor
6,818 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: grayline tour dec 31st

Can't help you with the date thing I'm afraid, but I did the gray line tours this summer . After 3 previous trips when I'd never done a tour, I did the night time, the downtown and uptown and Brooklyn tours. They were worth every penny, the Brooklyn one was particularly good, the guide was very informative.