We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Late night dinner on a week's notice...

Philadelphia, PA
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
Late night dinner on a week's notice...

To follow up my previous post...I like the suggestions I've gotten for the Brasserie etc. for dinner next thursday. I've just found out that we may be arriving later than I thought. What are some other late night restaurants with nice atmosphere and good food? They don't have to be right near our hotel either (48th and Lex.).....anywhere is fine!

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
99,754 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Late night dinner on a week's notice...

The Brasserie is known for serving late (they used to be open 24/7 but now close some time). Blue Ribbon and Blue Ribbon Sushi both in Soho are known for late night dining. and very good food as is Blue Water Grill on Union Square. Chin Chin from my last list also serves late.

West Palm Beach...
Level Contributor
11,328 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Late night dinner on a week's notice...

Balthazar, Pastis, and Tao are open late.

Wollensky's Grill is very good and it's right near your hotel. They're open until 2 a.m.

www.smithandwollensky.com

Danbury, Connecticut
Level Contributor
5,746 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Late night dinner on a week's notice...

Let's say you get in REALLY late and the nice places are closed... Big Nick's at 70 W. 71st is PERFECT for that time. Burgers, shakes, and pizza, good 3:00 am eats!

And the best part-- They are open 24/7, you can eat in, but they also deliver!

Philadelphia, PA
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Late night dinner on a week's notice...

PERFECT....exactly the recommendations I was looking for!!!