We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Xmas New Year Hotel Stay/Apartment

Halifax, UK
Level Contributor
43 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Xmas New Year Hotel Stay/Apartment

I have decided i want to spend Xmas/New Year in New York this year and was all set to try and book an apartment after seeing hotel costs..

Alot of the comments on this site have made me really uneasy about booking a apartment, can anyone recommend and good cheap hotels or a trust worthy apartment site ?

Many Thanks

Best Seller
New York in One Day Guided...
1,246 Reviews
from $89.99*
Likely To Sell Out
Viator VIP: EmptyMet Tour at The...
149 Reviews
from $175.00*
Best Seller
NYC One World Observatory...
552 Reviews
from $34.00*
New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
104,049 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Xmas New Year Hotel Stay/Apartment

Nyhabitat.com is a reputable agency for apts. but I think it would be hard to book something now for next Xmas. How long will you stay and what sort of budget did you have in mind? How many are you?

Halifax, UK
Level Contributor
43 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Xmas New Year Hotel Stay/Apartment

Hi Thanks for reply, was thinking off arriving on the 19th of December and flying back home on the 3rd of January,not really bothered about where we stay just need somewhere to rest our heads as plan on been out most of the time, on my previous visits i've always stayed midtown and hardly spent anytime in the hotel so don't really want to be wasting money on the hotel when it could be spent elsewher.. I've had a look at the POD and am just waiting for them to get back to me with prices..

Thanks Again

Ryan

3. Re: Xmas New Year Hotel Stay/Apartment

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:22 am, September 20, 2009