We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tag Heuer Watches

ireland
Level Contributor
135 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Tag Heuer Watches

Hi. I am travelling to NYC in April and want to get a Tag Heuer watch when I am over there. Can anyone recommend the best place to get one. Any tips would be appreciated. Many thanks !

Best Seller
New York in One Day Guided...
1,246 Reviews
from $89.99*
Likely To Sell Out
Viator VIP: EmptyMet Tour at The...
149 Reviews
from $175.00*
Best Seller
NYC One World Observatory...
552 Reviews
from $34.00*
Central Village...
Level Contributor
18,036 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Tag Heuer Watches

To get this information I GOOGLED tagheurerwatchesnyc....simple!

TAG Heuer Boutique - SoHo, New York - OfficialSite.com ®(Between Prince and Spring) New York, NY 10012 TAG Heuer Swiss avant-Garde Since 1860. Swiss watch brand, swiss watch company, watchmaker, watchmaking. ...

officialsite.com/asp/officialsite.asp… -

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Yucatan Peninsula
Level Contributor
19,344 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tag Heuer Watches

Tourneau is also a good spot, although I got my Tag Heuer at their Tortola store for about $700 less than they wanted in NYC. There are several Tourneau's in Manhattan.

Queens, New York
Level Contributor
25,046 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tag Heuer Watches

Century 21 has last year's models at great prices.

Put "Tag Huer" in the search box, too, for more recos from previous visitors. You can sort by date.

Central Village...
Level Contributor
18,036 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Tag Heuer Watches

qb - if it's not THIS years' why even bother!

Poppa aka T.H.III.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Yucatan Peninsula
Level Contributor
19,344 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tag Heuer Watches

also I dont know how much the prices differ on your Amazon, but after I got back from Tortola I noticed my watch on Amazon for 1/2 the price, but it was the (Pepto) pink mother of pearl face... Didnt look to see if they had the white mother of pearl for same price - it would have made me sick! And, it could have been last years model! LOL Poppa...

Nyc (Upper West...
Level Contributor
6,926 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Tag Heuer Watches

If you are going to Woodbury Common, they have Tag Heuer store there with discount prices.

Chicago
Level Contributor
258 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Tag Heuer Watches

The first place I would check is the Duty Free store at the Airport. But dont buy it there, if you cannot beat the price in the city and then buy it on the way home. (if they have the style you want of course)

Stavanger, Norway
Level Contributor
4,152 posts
207 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Tag Heuer Watches

Hi

I went to Tourneau and the prices of IWC watches were not that great compared to e.g. what you can get online . Maybe this is not the case for TAGHeuer watches but be sure to check the price before you go for reference. Apart from that Tourneau is a great watch store with lots of "eye candy" :-)

Regards

Gard

gardkarlsen.com

ireland
Level Contributor
135 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Tag Heuer Watches

Thanks a million for all the tips. Will be sure to follow these up !!

Wales, UK
Level Contributor
116 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Tag Heuer Watches

Hi

I looked for a Tag watch when I was in USA last summer but I didn't think there was a great saving when you take into account the duty you need to pay when you bring it back into the UK.

The duty free shop advised that if I told them what I wanted they would have it in stock for me when I travelled next.

Actually I bought my watch at the Goldsmiths outlet near my home - and again they can order in what you want!

Hope this helps and Good luck !