We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holiday Inn Gift Cards ?

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
4,772 posts
338 reviews
Save Topic
Holiday Inn Gift Cards ?

Does anybody out there know if Holiday Inn hotels sell gift cards and/or gift cheques similar to Marriot. I went to their website and cannot find any info. Thanx.....

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,080 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Holiday Inn Gift Cards ?

Hello,

In Canada you will find the term Holiday Inn "gift card"

However, in the US it will be considered Holiday Inn "gift certificate" (it makes a huge difference)

You can find sites (via google) that offer them or you can call the hotel direct for information and mailing information on them.

If if it is a gift for someome you can also call the hotel to email or fax over a authorization form which authorizes the hotel to charge your credit card a portion of a friends stay. (However, this is a little more complicated as they need copies of the Credit Card (back and front) and a copy of your ID.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
4,772 posts
338 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Holiday Inn Gift Cards ?

For Reference..I stopped at a Holiday Inn today, They do NOT offer gift cards or gift certificates....

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,080 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Holiday Inn Gift Cards ?

I called the front desk they said that they personally do not offer "gift certificates" however, you can purchase them from other places and they accept it.

4. Re: Holiday Inn Gift Cards ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 pm, September 18, 2009