We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rockett's tickets???

Level Contributor
685 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Rockett's tickets???

What are the best places to call for tickets to this event besides the usual, Ticketmaster? Not much left already, but would like to take the girls on 12/22.

Thanks!

Birmingham, Alabama
Destination Expert
for Birmingham
Level Contributor
1,799 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rockett's tickets???

If you can only go that day and there are tickets available through Ticketmaster, you should get them. Most other places are re-sellers - meaning that they bought them and are now selling them at a higher price to people who couldn't get them at the regular price. That close to Christmas will most likely be sold out and tickets will be re-sold at a premium price.

Level Contributor
685 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rockett's tickets???

Thanks. Have you seen the show? What do you think my 10 and 20 year old daughters would think of it, or should I opt for a broadway play instead?

Birmingham, Alabama
Destination Expert
for Birmingham
Level Contributor
1,799 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rockett's tickets???

I've not been, but my in-laws went when we were there in Dec. 2005. They loved it. Your girls should enjoy it. It always gets rave reviews.

Brooklyn, NY
Level Contributor
5,792 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Rockett's tickets???

Rockettes !!! ..... hey did you say Rockettes .... man I just love those Rockettes!!! Why I remember the first time I ever had a one of them ..... and man it was great ..... all nice and delicious ..... tender and moist inside ..... a little bit hot but oh soooo nice ..... I'm telling you they're fantastic. You know my favorite are probably the potatoe or meat filled ones with bread crumbs outside. Whoops ..... wait a minute ..... maybe I'm a little confused here ..... I think I might be thinking of croquettes and not Rockettes ..... there's a pretty big difference you know ..... so did you say Rockettes or croquettes ? Never mind.

Massena, New York
Level Contributor
102 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Rockett's tickets???

We bought our tickets through Ticketmaster! And they were great! I just returned from seeing the new 75th Anniversary show and it was fantastic! In our group were 3 adults, my sixteen year old son, my 18 year old daughter & a 19 & 21 yr old, we all felt exactly the same it was AWESOME! Our seats were located on the 2nd mezz in row G and it was great. We were worried because our seats said obstructed view and the only obstruction was that the sound and light people had an area there with their equipment. We never noticed it. You also can go on the Radio city Music Hall website and see the view from whatever seat you have, it's right on too! good luck!

Level Contributor
685 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Rockett's tickets???

lotuspath-Sounds like you have had something to drink along with those croquettes! lol.

eventslady-Thanks for your insight. I didn't notice on their web site that I could actually check the view. What a novel idea!

7. Re: Rockett's tickets???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:18 pm, September 13, 2009