We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flights are confirmed, hotel is booked, i'll be in town on...

London, England
Level Contributor
2,166 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Flights are confirmed, hotel is booked, i'll be in town on...

Only a few more sleeps to go until i hit the Big Apple again for the second time in 4 months! *lol*

As it's my friend's first time, we are planning on going to a few tourist spots like Times Sq, Brooklyn Bridge, Statue of Liberty, we are planning on doing the free Staten Island ferry ride past, WTC site, South St Seaport, Fifth Ave [so i can shop at Tiffanys!], Canal St, and maybe Jersey Gardens.

We also have dinner planned at Joe Allens & Caviar & Banana [thanxs to those who answered my silly questions and helped me out with reservations!] And i have drinks at The View, 40/40 and maybe the Hudson Bar planned. We are in town for 4 nights, so are there any other restuarants/bars you feel we cannot miss out on?

Cheers!

waterford ireland
Level Contributor
2,187 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flights are confirmed, hotel is booked, i'll be in town on...

Hi Tracy, lucky you have a ball and looking forward to reading your report.

waterford ireland
Level Contributor
2,187 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flights are confirmed, hotel is booked, i'll be in town on...

Have you been to Jersey Gardens, I dont think you will find any Jimmy Choo on sale there not like Mall of Millenia.

London, England
Level Contributor
2,166 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flights are confirmed, hotel is booked, i'll be in town on...

Waterford - Nope, haven't been to Jersey Gardens before, i went to the Jimmy Choo store in Manhattan when i was in NYC last time though, but they didn't have the ones i wanted in my size.... typical!!

NC
Level Contributor
207 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Flights are confirmed, hotel is booked, i'll be in town on...

have a great time ukdiva!