We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vegas to NYC????

Cornwall, UK
Level Contributor
189 posts
Save Topic
Vegas to NYC????

Having only come back from 2 weeks in New York in Febuary, My girlfriend and I are already planning our next visit!!!

This time we would like to fly from London Heathrow to Las Vegas, spent 4 nights there, then fly from Vegas to NYC.

Does anyone know an airline that does direct flights from Vegas to NYC??

Thanks

Mentioned in this post
New York
New York
United States
london
Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Vegas to NYC????

i flew with Jet Blue last week$119 single good airline

Sunderland, United...
Destination Expert
for Sunderland
Level Contributor
6,818 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Vegas to NYC????

We flew from NY to Vegas last year with United, but had to change at Chicago. JetBlue do a direct flight, according to their website.

Mentioned in this post
London, England
Level Contributor
2,172 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Vegas to NYC????

Like Daisy, we flew from London to Vegas for 5 nights and then from Vegas to NYC for 5 nights, with United, the NYC stopover was included in the fare, and it cost us 365 GBP for end Dec, but we had to connect through Washington DC. It was pretty good deal getting the free stopover though, we booked it through travelbag.co.uk.

Mentioned in this post
Washington DC
Washington DC
District of Columbia
Sunderland, United...
Destination Expert
for Sunderland
Level Contributor
6,818 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Vegas to NYC????

ukdiva...we use United every year for our flights because of the free stopovers. We were able to go to NY, Las Vegas and San Fran last year, this year we're going to DC, New Orleans and Toronto. Also did DC, NY and Boston on a previous trip. The free stopovers are fantastic.

Mentioned in this post
San Francisco
San Francisco
California
New Orleans
New Orleans
Louisiana
Toronto
Toronto
Ontario, Canada
Boston
Boston
New York
london
Level Contributor
74 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Vegas to NYC????

cmaxx we,re doing the same thing as you in december but in reverse Continental airlines do direct flights. If you go to opodo.co.uk and just use the round trip facility it will give you best deals i think they do around 4 flights a day. our flights to and fro the us are with virgin but i think virgin only fly direct from vegas to gatwick

Williston Park, New...
Level Contributor
175 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Vegas to NYC????

Hello cmaxx...

I usually fly NY to Vegas through JETBLUE...the other airlines that fly direct are Continental, delta, and America West. But I always find that jetblue has the best prices. The service is better than the others...and you get satellite tv! The only downside is no food...but hey...who likes airplane food anyways? They do give snacks and drinks....but for a 5 hour flight...pack some food.

Mentioned in this post
Cornwall, UK
Level Contributor
189 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Vegas to NYC????

Thanks for your help everyone, we are now planning a 3 city stop flying from London > Miami > Las Vegas > New York > London!!!

Mentioned in this post
New York
New York
United States
Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
1,924 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Vegas to NYC????

America West airlines

Independence Air (never heard of them)

United

US Airways (US Scareways, always threatening bankruptcy, avoid)

Delta

Northwest

Spirit

Dundee, Scotland
Level Contributor
132 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Vegas to NYC????

We are also planning a 3 city stopover starting with 4 days Las Vegas, 7 days Orlando then 3 days New York. We too have booked with United Airlines because of the free stopovers. You also get free connections from any regional airport to Heathrow.

Mentioned in this post
Orlando
Orlando
Central Florida, FL
New York
New York
United States
North East, England
Level Contributor
649 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Vegas to NYC????

cmaxx, all that flying in all differant directions will be a killer! i would also go to vegas last and for atleast 4 nights but pref more. its a great fun place and if you go last it will give you more relax time (ie lie ins!) than new york, where you to tend to get up early etc. a great trip we just did wasnyc, san francisco (great place) then vegas. we used united all the way and i do beleieve they fly direct to and from nyc. try there uk website or call centre. once again though i would highly reccomend going to vegas last. having said that the usa has alot more to offer than just new york, as great as the place is you have just been and for two weeks. as a tourist you must have done it to death, try san francisco and vegas you wont be dissapointed. both have loads to offer. both totally differant to nyc and each other. whatever you decide have a good one!