We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking for one night at Laguardia.

colorado
Level Contributor
843 posts
15 reviews
Parking for one night at Laguardia.

HI all,

We *may* park for one night at Laguardia, as we're flying to Boston for a night and our limo from LI would be about $50 each way.

I've read about Park Ride Fly, and possibly parking at Hampton Inn, and maybe Dollar parking lot...?

Which would you recommend? Thanks so much! Of course, it's possible we'll just uber/taxi, but we'll see....

Thank you!!!

5 replies to this topic
New York, New York
Level Contributor
14,685 posts
115 reviews
1. Re: Parking for one night at Laguardia.

Okay, I'm confused. You're from CO but you'll have a car here. Do you know that instead of driving you can take the Long Island Railroad into NYC and get a taxi/Uber? There are a couple of stops that would work --Jamaica and Woodside in Queens come to mind (someone with more experience with the LIRR may chime in).

LIRR map:

web.mta.info/lirr/Timetable/LIRRweb-Feb17.pdf

I always do anything/everything I can to avoid driving here.

colorado
Level Contributor
843 posts
15 reviews
2. Re: Parking for one night at Laguardia.

I'm visiting my family on Long Island. My dad and I are heading to LGA from LI. It's about an hour from where we live. Train is not an option--takes too long for us. Thanks, though! I used to live in NYC.

colorado
Level Contributor
843 posts
15 reviews
3. Re: Parking for one night at Laguardia.

We don't have a problem driving. It's that or take Uber/limo. Or, maybe my mom will drive us. ;) But just inquiring about parking options, as it's just for one night.

New York, New York
Level Contributor
14,685 posts
115 reviews
4. Re: Parking for one night at Laguardia.

As you can tell, I'm not much of a driver, but www.bestparking.com seems to be a really good site.

Astoria, New York
Level Contributor
20,963 posts
5. Re: Parking for one night at Laguardia.

You might see if the rates at the on-airport lots are reasonable to you. (they just built an entirely new garage at Terminal B) https:/…parking

There are some hotels and other parking places south of the GCP that might be a bit cheaper but can't recommend a specific one and don't know of the extra time/effort to go to one would be worth any difference in price.. https:/…laguardia-airport-parking

Edited: 3:43 pm, July 17, 2018
Reply to: Parking for one night at Laguardia.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted