We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Yankees tix Box 670

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
Yankees tix Box 670

Hi there, trying to get tix to Yankees game on Tue, 5 July from Ticketmaster. Tix in Box 670 only USD$5. Why so cheap???

Likely To Sell Out
Viator VIP: EmptyMet Tour at The...
133 reviews
from $175.00*
Special Offer
New York City Big Apple Helicopter...
1,100 reviews
from $199.00*
$214.00
New York in One Day Guided...
972 reviews
from $83.99*
Empire State Building Tickets...
2,373 reviews
from $36.00*
White Plains
Level Contributor
132 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Yankees tix Box 670

Not in my experience, if you're hoping to find someplace with a family atmosphere. You can eat reasonably at the Yankee Tavern or Stan's, and the kids will be amused, they're bars. And there is a lunch counter at Ballpark Lanes but it's hard to get a seat on game days.

For a non-baseball type setting, there's a McDonald's, a fried chicken joint (broke a tooth eating there), and the Unity Diner (ordered the meatloaf plate there and I'd LOVE to see what DNA testing would have to say about my lunch.) Do try to get something before you enter the stadium, though, because you can eat in the best restraunt in Melbourne for less than you'll pay at the consession stands.

McDonald's may your best bet, but as a regular at the stadium, I'd be happy to hear what others think.

Meanwhile, welcone, Jo!

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Yankees tix Box 670

Thanks so much for all your responses. I think I will have to go on 5 July, especially since tix are only $5. But really want to go on 29 May to Red Sox. I imagine that would be a huge game. Where are the best seats, 3rd base side or 1st base side?

Maine
Level Contributor
83 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Yankees tix Box 670

We sat at the Red Sox/ Yankees game way up in the tier seats above 3rd base- the seats weren't that bad, but was freezing since in the shade. then we just moved seats in 3rd inning, to the 1st base sunny side, way down near the field, once we scanned the stadium for empty seats. What a great time- too bad Sox- but we still luv ya!