We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

apartments

dublin
Level Contributor
24 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
apartments

Hi,

Has anybody used the urban living or direct loft website to book an apartment.I'll be going to nyc in september and apartments seem quite good value for seven days.Thanks..

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
100,942 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: apartments

There are at least 2 other posters who have been trying to find apartments. One has mentioned looking on urbanliving.com They asked us specifically about some apts. in the village. If you put the name urbanliving in the search box above, you'll find the thread. Not sure whether anyone's mentioned direct loft.

I'd just say you might want to post back here with the URL for a local to have a look at the apt(s) you're considering before booking. I was very impressed with the website of

http://www.furnishedquarters.com/

but have no experience of dealing with them.

Just remember when you rent an apt., you won't have the convenience of a front desk/concierge for directions and you won't have daily maid service. Make sure the price you're paying reflects that. There are now many apt style hotels that give you the space and kitchen of an apt with the added benefit of hotel services so make sure you couldn't have one of those for the same price as the apartment. Post back if you're interested in names of apt/hotels.