We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lockers?

Chestertown, MD
Level Contributor
3 posts
Save Topic
Lockers?

I'm traveling to New York in a few weeks to see some baseball games. I'll be there on a weekend, so I'm planning on getting a hotel, and I'm also probably going to take a train there. The problem I have is this: I'll be attending a Sunday afternoon ball game, which means I'll need to check out of the hotel before the game. Is there anyplace (like a locker at a train station -- that seems like quite the security risk in post-9/11 NYC, thus I wouldn't be surprised if there aren't any) where I can store my luggage for a couple of hours while I'm at the game? And if not, (since I'd have to drive to be able to store the luggage in my car), are there any hotels that provide free or cheap parking for guests?

Any help would be most appreciated.

North Jersey
Level Contributor
111 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Lockers?

Your hotel should be able to store the luggage after you checkout. I have done this before, call them & ask.

North Jersey
Level Contributor
111 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Lockers?

are you a Purdue Boilermaker?

Chestertown, MD
Level Contributor
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Lockers?

Thanks for the info, that should help a lot. And I am indeed a Purdue Boilermaker.

North Jersey
Level Contributor
111 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Lockers?

My 2 daughters graduated from Purdue (2000 & 2001).

I have been to West Laf many times.

Chestertown, MD
Level Contributor
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Lockers?

I graduated in 2003... and loved it. Too bad Keady had his last season this way, though -- I still fondly remember the Brian Cardinal team my freshman year.