We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotels

binghamton,ny
Level Contributor
62 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
hotels

looking for a nice,clean place to stay for tops of 250.00 per nite on may 11th. nice neighborhood

San Diego, CA
Level Contributor
3,711 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotels

I'll reply with my usual standby - my favourite neighborhood - Upper West Side - Beacon Hotel or Milburn Hotel. Also Lucerne, but the first two have kitchenettes which are handy. Great neighborhood, near the park and subways, lots of great restaurants, safe nice residential neighborhood, lots of places to walk and wander.

Toronto
Level Contributor
169 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: hotels

starwood hotels are having a good offer now check it out.

starwoodhotels.com/promotions/…

christine w

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
96,932 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hotels

What are you planning to do while you're here? It would help in picking a location.

Portland, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Portland
Level Contributor
5,597 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hotels

How many people and what do you want to do in New York? That info would help. Thanks

nalpes,fl
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: hotels

Go to skyauction.com and bid on the Madison hotel. Its a 5 star and you should be able to get it for less than you are willing to spend.

malmo, sweden
Level Contributor
87 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: hotels

Upper West Side is fab!

The Lucerne has a spring special. Book a suite, get the next night 50% off. Check out their home page.

The Beacon is my favorite. Good value for your money, great location, clean, friendly staff etc. tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g60763-d9333…

The Milburn is the cheapest of the three. Haven't stayed there, but it was one of the hotels I seriously considered.

DM
washington DC
Level Contributor
709 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: hotels

check out the madison hotel reviews on this site before you bid on that. Could there be two Madison hotels?

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
96,932 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: hotels

robo must be smoking something. There is no 5 star Madison Hotel in NYC. The Madison is a dump. The Jolly Hotel Madison Towers is better but NO 5 star hotel.

Kirkland, Washington
Level Contributor
18 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: hotels

Just spent two nights on the upper west side at the On The Ave Hotel for $169. I agree with 'Chissis' the nieghborhood is very nice. I just thought the other hotels nearby needed some updating.

PARKERSBURG, WV
Level Contributor
109 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: hotels

On the Ave Hotel? is that the name? Where do you check rooms and rates???