We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

opodo.co.uk

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
135 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
opodo.co.uk

last week I saw the belvedere hotel on opodo, and cheap rates, but now it has dissapeared (totally of the site now), any other good sites to find it in Nov?

cheers again :-)

Sunderland, United...
Destination Expert
for Sunderland
Level Contributor
6,813 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: opodo.co.uk

Have you tried hotels.com? I've just put some random November dates in but it's coming up on there.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
135 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: opodo.co.uk

Thanks daisiegee,

having a look now.

Sunderland, United...
Destination Expert
for Sunderland
Level Contributor
6,813 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: opodo.co.uk

They seem to have reasonable rates compared with the hotels own website.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
135 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: opodo.co.uk

Yeah, they have room at the inn on the dates I need, cheers. How was your time in NYC?

Sunderland, United...
Destination Expert
for Sunderland
Level Contributor
6,813 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: opodo.co.uk

Well done, hope you got a good deal.

Each time I've been I've done different things and have always managed to deliberately leave something out to have an excuse to go back. Next visit is planned for end Dec/beg Jan, so I shall be celebrating New Year with a rather nice cocktail somewhere I think.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
135 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: opodo.co.uk

we are going mid nov, and I am really looking forward to it, still looking for things to do, so many things, so little time

london
Level Contributor
74 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: opodo.co.uk

i got really good price for december with travelocity

Canada
Level Contributor
64 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: opodo.co.uk

I got the absolute best deal from quikbook (or quickbook, maybe) .com. They had better prices than any of the other sites on the net, and you don't have to pre-pay. You just enter a credit card number to "hold" the reservation. But they don't charge it. That way, you can pay at the hotel at the end of your stay. Good Luck!

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
161 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: opodo.co.uk

I was able to get the Belvedere for $155 a night using www.crshotels.com. I originally saw it in November at $145! I booked in mid-december for June 2005.

I didn't have to prepay, it had a good cancellation policy and it calc'd all the taxes. Also, I noticed that unlike some websites, the rate didn't change over the weekend.