We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunday Buffet Brunch

Jacksonville, FL
3 posts
Save Topic
Sunday Buffet Brunch

I am looking for a really nice Sunday Buffet Brunch. This for December 5, 2004.

Aurora, Colorado
Level Contributor
260 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunday Buffet Brunch

We were also looking for Sunday Buffet's in February of this year, and came up with 3 choices:

1 - Fives at the Peninsula Hotel (this is where we ended up going) - they had a full buffet with omelets, seafood, desserts... Everything was delicious and it was a smaller intimate scale - we paid $50 per person plus more for tip, tax, and drinks (juice, coffee, mimosa's were not included). It was very classy...

2 - Aquavit has some kind of smorgasbord buffet (was quoted $39 for the brunch over the phone)... I have not gone, but it sounded nice too...

3 - Rainbow Room sometimes has a brunch I think - previous post mentions this also... The view is stunning (we were there for dinner)

Actually, our favorite sunday brunch place no longer exists - it was the Peacock Alley at the Waldorf Astoria - It is such a shame that it closed after the Waldorf became a part of the Hilton hotel chain and they closed Peacock alley down... We still talk about the brunches we used to have there!!

-May

Mentioned in this post
Rainbow Room
Rainbow Room
547 Reviews
New York City, NY
Peacock Alley
Peacock Alley
572 Reviews
New York City, NY
Waldorf Astoria New York
Waldorf Astoria New York