We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Barber Shop Midtown Recommendation

Huddersfield...
Level Contributor
7 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Barber Shop Midtown Recommendation

Hi

We are staying just off Times Square and my fiancé would like to have his haircut before our wedding ceremony on Friday.

Can anyone recommend a good mid town barber shop or hairdressers that is reasonably priced and you don't need an appointment?

Thanks in advance!!

Best Seller
New York in One Day Guided...
1,246 Reviews
from $89.99*
Likely To Sell Out
Viator VIP: EmptyMet Tour at The...
149 Reviews
from $175.00*
Best Seller
NYC One World Trade Center...
552 Reviews
from $34.00*
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
958 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Barber Shop Midtown Recommendation

I don't know about midtown, but there are plenty of good barbers at Astor place hair, downtown

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
2,049 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Barber Shop Midtown Recommendation

I always use google maps "nearby" search feature. For example, I find my hotel. Then search nearby for "Barber". Then I go look on Yelp to see how they rate.

Connecticut
Level Contributor
1,039 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Barber Shop Midtown Recommendation

I get my haircut on 33rd street, between Park ave and Madison. I don't know the name of the shop. If you're coming from the west side, it will be on your right. I never make an appointment and the last time I was there, it was 35 dollars

4. Re: Barber Shop Midtown Recommendation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, August 25, 2018