We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rockettes Christmas Spectacular 2017 - discount code?

London, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Topic
Rockettes Christmas Spectacular 2017 - discount code?

We are travelling to NYC for the first time this year in December. Hoping to catch the show but tickets are quite expensive. Does anyone know of a discount code we could use?

Thanks in advance! :)

Best Seller
New York in One Day Guided...
1,251 Reviews
from $89.99*
Likely To Sell Out
Viator VIP: EmptyMet Tour at The...
149 Reviews
from $175.00*
Best Seller
NYC One World Observatory...
552 Reviews
from $34.00*
127 replies to this topic
Russell, KY
Level Contributor
4,522 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rockettes Christmas Spectacular 2017 - discount code?

There will be discount codes, but they haven't been released yet. Start checking in September at the usual sites: Travelzoo, Broadwaybox, Playbill, and, Theatermania. You can sign up for free to get email alerts.

Edited: 6:21 am, August 19, 2017
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
113 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rockettes Christmas Spectacular 2017 - discount code?

Sometimes Groupon has discounted offers. Discounts might be released on September.

Louisiana
Level Contributor
439 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Rockettes Christmas Spectacular 2017 - discount code?

Hang tight. As others have said, yes there will be discounts. Usually the discounts will be better for the daytime performances during the week. Don't expect a huge discount for 7pm show on Saturday. Enjoy

United States
Level Contributor
543 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rockettes Christmas Spectacular 2017 - discount code?

The tickets that I bought July 7 for $100 are now $120 for row TT center.

The row in front of me was $140, now $150. This is the 2PM show.

Perhaps there was a discount for early purchase or they decided a price increase was needed.

Russell, KY
Level Contributor
4,522 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Rockettes Christmas Spectacular 2017 - discount code?

There will be numerous discounts because they want to fill 6,000 seats.

Roger, I think you bought too early, but if you're content with what you paid, okay.

Edited: 12:22 pm, August 19, 2017
United States
Level Contributor
543 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Rockettes Christmas Spectacular 2017 - discount code?

It appears that I got an early discount. I

justified my early purchase on a prior thread, here it is repeated.

I'm not opposed to buying discount tickets, especially in a small venue, but we will only see this once and wanted the seats of our choosing.

For the matinee in November, the seats mentioned in the prior post YY 209 are $80, so the savings is $20 plus fees. Our seats are TT 401, 1 and 1/2 sections closer to the center, so $100 instead of $80. The aggravation that I save trying to pay less for a worse seat is worth paying a little more to me.

Edited: 12:43 pm, August 19, 2017
Canada
Level Contributor
4,981 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Rockettes Christmas Spectacular 2017 - discount code?

A few years ago, I purchased on December 18 for the latest show on December 23. There were a number of discount codes to pick from, and many empty seats.

Russell, KY
Level Contributor
4,522 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Rockettes Christmas Spectacular 2017 - discount code?

Roger:

I said if you're content, okay, but you sound defensive. It's your money.

I had excellent orchestra seats that I paid $47 each for using a discount code. The codes will save so much money that it's worth it to wait for them (for most people). The Hall is huge. Again, the discounts help fill all those seats.

I hope you have a lovely time. It's a great experience.

Leeds, United...
13 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Rockettes Christmas Spectacular 2017 - discount code?

Hey, I was wondering whether you've managed to find any discount codes yet? I'm also looking for tickets for early December. I've found a few discount codes that are recognised on radio city's site however it then blocks out all dates as though none of the dates are valid with the code.

I'll keep trying and I'll keep a look out but if you find any I'd be grateful if you could let me know :)

Regards, Louise.

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
1,026 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Rockettes Christmas Spectacular 2017 - discount code?

Louise N, did you sign up to be alerted to discounts on the sites listed in post #1? Just be advised, discounts don't apply for all seats, and certain dates and performances are blocked from any discounts. Usually the conditions for use are clearly explained when they post a discount code.

Reply to: Rockettes Christmas Spectacular 2017 - discount code?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted