We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Brunch on Sunday in or near Times Square

SV, IL
Level Contributor
52 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Brunch on Sunday in or near Times Square

We will attend mass at St Patrick's and like to have Brunch before we catch our plane to return to Chicago. I'm looking for early afternoon on Nov 28th. What do you suggest? Can I make a reservation or should I have the concierge? This will be a whirlwind wknd with 4 women so I want it to have the perfect ending. Thank You

Sterling, VA
Destination Expert
for Washington DC
Level Contributor
12,146 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Brunch on Sunday in or near Times Square

One suggestion would be Foley's in the Renaissance Hotel at 48th and 7th Ave. They have a breakfast buffet--it's not that cheap, though--around $20 per person. I don't know what time they stop serving the buffet but you can order off the breakfast menu until 11:30 a.m. Again, it's not cheap--we ate eggs benedict there one day and it cost $14 per person. The big advantage to Foley's is they have an excellent view of Times Square. You could call the Renaissance Hotel directly and ask them to connect you to Foley's for more info and reservations. The phone number is: (212) 765-7676.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
97,902 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Brunch on Sunday in or near Times Square

Curious why you want a Time Square location if you're going to St Patricks which is at 50th & Fifth. Are you staying in Times Square?

Right across from St. Pat's is Rockefeller Center. I can't think of a better ending to a NY visit than going to Rock Center Cafe or the Sea Grill overlooking the ice rink. (restaurantassociates.com) I haven't had the brunch at Foley's but that would also be a nice idea with views of Times Square. Aquavit is a Scandinavian rest. near St. Pat's with a great brunch.