We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pics of trip...

Level Contributor
1,621 posts
Save Topic
Pics of trip...

HI...

I put some photos of our trip on the photo bucket site. I just picked a few...will add some more tomorrow. We have lots of scenery pics that you have already seen. Still have 2 rolls to develope. I guess you just type in www.photobucket.com and then there is a space for album and you type porchparty. Let me know if this works! :)

Liverpool UK
Level Contributor
607 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pics of trip...

Hi,

Yes it works! If you want to change the background colour, go into account options.

Pat

Herts,UK
Level Contributor
391 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pics of trip...

Porchparty it worked - loved the photos and I see you had the same waiter that we had in Joe Allens, where did you see the naked cowboy - I looked but didn't see - must have been looking in the wrong places!!

titusville pa
Level Contributor
122 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pics of trip...

Great pictures. It worked. Love the kids posing with the stars.

Level Contributor
1,621 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Pics of trip...

Danielle, we loved our waiter, Jimmy. He kept us laughing, and he really enjoyed the girls...they were all like good buddies when we left. The naked cowboy is in the intersection by 7th Ave, and Broadway. We saw him a few days while walking to or from our hotel. My son actually snapped that picture because he was excited to see the Maryland Basketball team's bus!

NYC
Level Contributor
113 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Pics of trip...

Whoa! Too weird!

In the photo of John and Kramer, there is a sign for the restaurant Turkish Cuisine. I just mentioned that exact restaurant in a thread about ethnic cuisine last night!

Liverpool UK
Level Contributor
607 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Pics of trip...

Re Naked Cowboy

Must compare the picture with the ones we have posted. There is a rmour that Ruffian is being his understudy.

My son would have taken the picture of the bus too. Most of our non standard NYC photos are his, (and most of the normal ones too). In our photobucket album called prads, we have separated some into subalbums 'alternative view' 'transport' etc to make things easier for us.

We still have not finished posting them, working on a subalbum called 'Reflections of New York' as we are fascinated by the way so much can be seen when actually looking at something else.

Pat

Liverpool UK
Level Contributor
607 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Pics of trip...

Sorry, typo, rumour.

Also forgot to say great pictures porchparty.

Pat

Maidstone, United...
Level Contributor
4,409 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Pics of trip...

Another thing to be aware of is that you have to be registered with photobucket before you can see any of the photos. It only takes about 2 mins to register and it's free.

PP, loved your photos - where did John get his hat? My company is called Footprint Computers and the logo is very similar.

Level Contributor
750 posts
155 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Pics of trip...

Porchparty - well done! John and J Lo gave me a laugh. Nice hand placement.

Thanks for the pics of the Easter "hats" as we arrived after the festivities.

Mine are going up...let me know what you think

Liverpool UK
Level Contributor
607 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Pics of trip...

Nic,

I am sure you don't need to register to view the pictures, none of my friends have said they had any problems viewing mine, just told them to go to photobucket and type in the album name. (Unless they just don't want me to know they haven't seen them!)

Pat