We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where to eat by Hampton Inn

Lockport, NY
2 posts
1 review
where to eat by Hampton Inn

We are travelling to NYC in August and just booked the Hampton Inn Times Square based on excellent reviews. We are planning 3 nights and want to make some restaurant reservations. Can anyone recommend the best places to eat in that area? We have 3 adults and a 12 year old - not very fussy and open to anything. Not interested in wearing suit/tie however.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
16,413 posts
13 reviews
1. Re: where to eat by Hampton Inn

The usual recommendation of posters is to get out of Times Square to eat, as most of the restaurants in that area are chains. There are a few that are not, however, so check out these previous posts on the same question for ideas:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g60763-i5-k602856-…

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g60763-i5-k905875-…

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g60763-i5-k4290-Pl…

2. Re: where to eat by Hampton Inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:16 pm, August 26, 2009