We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holiday Inn jeep tour package

italy
Level Contributor
103 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Holiday Inn jeep tour package

Hello

Weeks ago I booked the Holiday Inn in Chinle. Today I read better their rates and I have found a jeep package too. The room only plus breakfast rate is 139 $ + tx the jeep package include the room, breakfast and 3 hours jeep tour at 229 $ + tx.

I can free change my booking but I’m a little puzzled by the jeep tour price. I saw on internet that they are quite expansive, so how can HI sell it at only 90$? I’m afraid to discovery some little scam, for example 3 hours become automatically 4 hours, with the additional hours price 100 $.....

Do you have some advice about this?

Thanks

Cristina

1. Re: Holiday Inn jeep tour package

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 pm, June 18, 2013