We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Zoo breakfast with animals

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Zoo breakfast with animals

Hi, I have heard some zoos like Singapore Zoo do 'breakfast with the animals'

zoo.com.sg/dining/jungle-breakfast-with-wild…

Does San D zoo do this?

San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
51,326 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Zoo breakfast with animals

What can I say Riff ? The Zoos in your neck of the woods (zoo and safari) are fascinating and more fascinating are the fine fine folks on the SD forum and the people of the city and county of San Diego (excluding that mayor)

Kidding aside. have been to all three zoos (well the SIN zoo and the SAN Zoo and the Safari Park) and while I have not had the pleasure to dine with the animals in the Singapore zoo (nor am I interested in) I have done a behind the scenes tour of the SD zoo and been on a few safari park enclosure rides and they are all fun.

Fremont, California
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
26,666 posts
5,781 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Zoo breakfast with animals

We went to a special event at the San Diego zoo - it was an evening event at Alberts Restaurant.

They brought some of the animals up close and personal during the first hour or so.....and told us so much about them. They called them "animal ambassadors" for the animals that showed up for the event.

sandiegozoo.org/zoo/alberts/special_events

In terms of dine with Shamoo at Seaworld - we have done that and its amazingly fun and great. Highly recommend.

seaworldparks.com/en/…

Have been to Singapore Zoo and even if you do not do a "meal afair" here in San Diego - highly recommend going to both parks.....great place to go. Enjoyed the Singapore Zoo as well.

13. Re: Zoo breakfast with animals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, January 26, 2015