We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Comics

United States
Level Contributor
2,556 posts
131 reviews
Save Topic
Comics

Where are your favorite comic stores in San Diego?

Used book stores?

Corona del Mar, CA
Destination Expert
for San Diego, Orange County, California
Level Contributor
52,644 posts
422 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Comics

Comickaze and So Cal Comics are the two best known; not sure if it makes them the best, but they have the reputations.

As to used books, I am on more solid ground here as I spend more time in used book stores. In Hillcrest there are two on 5th Ave across the street from each other, Adams Ave Book Store and Pennywise in Pacific Beach.

Lastly, while not a classic used book store (dusty volumes and the feeling you could find a first edition Dickens hidden inside) BookOff has great current used books and probably the best anime in San Diego.

Kirkcaldy
Level Contributor
618 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Comics

I read that one of the comic stores had moved into Horton Plaza

United States
Level Contributor
2,556 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Comics

Thanks!!

4. Re: Comics

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, November 07, 2014