We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sheraton San Diego Hotel Marina - Best Room

Liverpool - England
Level Contributor
41 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Sheraton San Diego Hotel Marina - Best Room

Does anyone have any recommendations for the best standard room to request at the Sheraton...also which tower is best to stay at with 2 young children.

San Diego
Destination Expert
for San Diego
Level Contributor
61,245 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sheraton San Diego Hotel Marina - Best Room

I just read som eof the reviews on this site for your hotel. If you would like to read them yourself just put ,sheraton san diego marina ,into the search box on the left and you will be able to read them. Anyway, they said that the west tower had a calmer atmosphere but the pool was about 1/4 mile away at the east tower. I believe there is a free shuttle bus that goes back and forth between the 2. Also it would seem to me that a room facing the water would be the best view.

2. Re: Sheraton San Diego Hotel Marina - Best Room

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 pm, August 14, 2009