We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shuttle to Sea World from Hotel Circle

Cedar City, Utah
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Topic
Shuttle to Sea World from Hotel Circle

Have any ideas. We'ree going in March, 2013

San Diego...
Destination Expert
for San Diego
Level Contributor
22,198 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shuttle to Sea World from Hotel Circle

Hi vickryn ! - There is No independent Shuttle service that will take you. It sounds like your hotel does not offer a shuttle.

So that would mean taking the bus unless you want to pay to go by taxi. I guess the obvious question is what hotel are you staying at? It's important to know the location and address to advise you on what Bus to take.

Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
25,711 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Shuttle to Sea World from Hotel Circle

OK, the basic route, since we don't know what specific Hotel/Motel you plan to stay at, take the local bus (Route 88) to the Old Town Transit Center and then transfer to Route 9 to SeaWorld.

www.sdcommute.com

But that will take some time, so I would just opt for a taxi. which should be around $10 plus tip each way.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
26,386 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Shuttle to Sea World from Hotel Circle

I agree with the others, just take a taxi. Cheap and easy.

4. Re: Shuttle to Sea World from Hotel Circle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 11, 2014