We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rehearsal Dinner

Morris County, New...
Level Contributor
308 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Rehearsal Dinner

I am in NJ but my son lives in SD and is getting married in August. I am researching places to have the rehearsal dinner. The wedding ceremony/rehearsal will be at Immaculata on the USD campus. I think we can have anywhere from 25 to 40 people just at the rehearsal dininer. Anyone have any suggestions that I could check out?

Thanks

San Diego
Destination Expert
for San Diego
Level Contributor
62,507 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rehearsal Dinner

Do you have arrangements yet for hotel rooms?? Where will the celebration be held after the wedding???

I ask because it might be convenient for the dinner to be near wherever most folks will be staying. There are many restaurants throughout the city that will have a private room or space for you but I'd hate to suggest places where you might already be arranging for the wedding celebration itself.

La Gran Terraza is right on campus at USD.

The Prado at Balboa Park also has private rooms.

The Bali Hai in our Shelter Island neighborhood has a private room.

I am sure there are many others that people will suggest.

We don't know your budget so I'm just suggesting a few that I know have the space.

Morris County, New...
Level Contributor
308 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rehearsal Dinner

Thanks for your suggestions - gives me a good place to start. The wedding reception after the ceremony will be at the SD Zoo.

San Diego...
Level Contributor
3,264 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rehearsal Dinner

Baci Restaurant, not far from USD, has a lovely room that can handle your dinner.

4. Re: Rehearsal Dinner

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:18 am, December 16, 2013