We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

way back from las americas outlet

Salvador, Bahia...
Level Contributor
207 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
way back from las americas outlet

Hi, everyone!

I'm coming to SD next week and I' m thinking of going to Las Americas to do some shopping. I've done some research and I'm taking the trolley (blue line) till the last stop (San Isidro). I' m a bit concerned with my way back though. I might have some bags with me and don't want to walk back to the trolley station. My question is: is it possible to find any taxi available at the outlet's entrance? Will they accept such a short ride? Any other means of transportation?

Thank you all in advance!

1. Re: way back from las americas outlet

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 8:38 am, June 10, 2013
San Diego...
Destination Expert
for San Diego
Level Contributor
22,164 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: way back from las americas outlet

Will they accept such a short ride?"

Where are you going in San Diego after the outlet? If you are going anywhere near downtown SD it's not a short ride. The fare will be approx $19 - $23 including tip one-way.

Edited: 8:30 pm, October 27, 2012
Salvador, Bahia...
Level Contributor
207 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: way back from las americas outlet

Thanks for the quick responses!

Elizzie, by short drive I meant from the outlet to the trolley station.

Edited: 8:35 pm, October 27, 2012
San Diego...
Destination Expert
for San Diego
Level Contributor
22,164 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: way back from las americas outlet

OK, got it. Don't have the answer to that one, sorry. I'm guessing that you wouldn't be the first person to ask them, though.

Corona del Mar, CA
Destination Expert
for San Diego, Orange County, California
Level Contributor
52,685 posts
422 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: way back from las americas outlet

They will probably be mad at such a short trip. I'd tip them well. I don't think they can refuse though.

6. Re: way back from las americas outlet

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, October 30, 2013