We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Halloween In the Gaslamp Quarter

Which San Diego hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kansas City
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Topic
Halloween In the Gaslamp Quarter

We will be arriving in San Diego on October 31st and our three boys, who are all in their twenties, are wondering if people will be dressed up in the Gaslamp Quarter and if it is worth the suitcase space to put in Halloween costums.

I know the main Halloween bash is the Saturday before we arrive and there doesn't appear to be many Halloween events listed on the Gaslamp Quarter website and are afraid not much will be going on there on Halloween.

San Diego...
Destination Expert
for San Diego
Level Contributor
22,164 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Halloween In the Gaslamp Quarter

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g60750-i41-k583297…

This was in our local paper called Downtown News.

San Diego...
Destination Expert
for San Diego
Level Contributor
22,164 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Halloween In the Gaslamp Quarter

Well shoot, I can't find a link but I see some of the things that are listed are before the 31st so wouldn't help you. I think all the things they list for the 31st are all mentioned in the prior threads on Halloween.

And, yes, there will be people dressed up as indicated . Have fun!

3. Re: Halloween In the Gaslamp Quarter

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:21 am, November 05, 2013