We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels in Pacific Beach

Which San Diego hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
54 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hotels in Pacific Beach

Can you please recommend a decent hotel under $200 in Pacific Beach?

I'm having a hard time finding anything above a 2 star!

Thanks so much

San Diego...
Level Contributor
24,348 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels in Pacific Beach

I doubt you will find anything above a 2 star with your budget.

Level Contributor
54 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels in Pacific Beach

I will take any recommendations for a place between $200-$300 a night.

Thanks,

San Diego...
Destination Expert
for San Diego
Level Contributor
22,164 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels in Pacific Beach

I just checked a few that I could think of and they either showed unavailable or wouldn't allow for the option of 5 / room. So you may have to contact some directly.

You might look into Capri by the Sea. It's a bldg where indiv. owners rent out their condos.

And see if this site helps you look into finding what you're looking for in your budget. Even if you have to stay a couple of blocks back from the beach it's fine. I don't know if expedia.com, orbitz.com, hotels.com allow for an option for 5 adults to a room. But I'd check just in case.

http://www.google.com/hotelfinder/#search;l=San+Diego,+California;d=2012-06-10;n=1;si=

I tried to do a tinyurl but couldn't so just cut and paste the above link.

Edited: 7:44 pm, June 02, 2012
San Diego
Destination Expert
for San Diego
Level Contributor
60,204 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotels in Pacific Beach

This place allows 5 in a room/apt. but I have NO personal experience with it:

www.beachcottages.com/our_rates-summer11.html

San Diego
Level Contributor
93 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotels in Pacific Beach

My mom just came to visit me in San Diego for her bday and we stayed at the ocean park inn. It's right on the boardwalk with a view of the ocean on grande avenue in pb. Swimming pool jacuzzi very close walk to bars restaurants the boardwalk etc and was around 200 a night. Keep in mind this area is high in demand in summer especially July so prices could be a bit higher but you should def check it out. Those cottages are outrageous and booked a year in advance.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
2 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotels in Pacific Beach

Check out Ray's Rentals while you are in SD for 10 all day bike rentals! Best deal in TOWN

Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
25,711 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotels in Pacific Beach

Cheap Rentals has been named the #1 Rental location by a couple of magazines/newspapers.

http://www.cheap-rentals.com/

8. Re: Hotels in Pacific Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:41 pm, June 21, 2013