We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Menu Prices at Sea World San Diego

Illinois
Level Contributor
39 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Menu Prices at Sea World San Diego

Would anyone happen to know if there is a listing online of the current -- or fairly current -- menu options, including prices , for Sea World San Diego? We found one for Disneyland on Allears.com but have been unable to locate one by searching for Sea World. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

The Ward Family

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
27,936 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Menu Prices at Sea World San Diego

seaworlds website lists their restaurants and menu

http://seaworld.com/sitepage.aspx?PageID=481

a general price for an adult meal would be around 12.00 per person with drink included.

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
3,454 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Menu Prices at Sea World San Diego

overpriced small portions....

The best freshest value was at a deli at the hospitality place. Complimentary beer but I hear is now finished. They made the best sandwiches and nice salad to go with it..

One kids chicken strips and fries was $10 in a plastic whale thing with 3 strips and palm portion of fries.. We looked at the menu for the adults and passed until we found the deli.

Canada
Level Contributor
227 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Menu Prices at Sea World San Diego

We were just there in May. Turkey wrap or veggie wrap were $8.99 and okay for size. This included a very small side of pasta salad. There was a cart with footlong hot dogs for $4.99. There was also a place that had smoothies for about $5. I think we took our own water bottles so I didn't check out the drink prices.

darwin
Level Contributor
97 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Menu Prices at Sea World San Diego

Is there much of a wait for food. I dont mind eating at odd times to avoid waiting. Also has anybody done the $29 all day meal pass?

vancouver, BC
Level Contributor
4,631 posts
265 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Menu Prices at Sea World San Diego

buffet dinner with shamu ---definitely not worth the value. several years ago, we brought our 10 year son to sea world and opted for the buffet dinner with shamu. i must say my son loved it because most of the tables were right beside the tank so you can see shamu do tricks during your dinner; however, my husband and i thought it was a big waste of money because the food was less than to be desired. i can't remember exactly how much, but it was close to $300 for the 3 of us and let me tell you, no buffet dinner with any mammal no matter how cute is worth that type of money. this is just my humble opinion but i am sure there are others who loved and enjoyed the meal.

6. Re: Menu Prices at Sea World San Diego

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:00 am, November 30, 2010