We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

construction at super 8 bayview

toronto
Level Contributor
356 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
construction at super 8 bayview

if anyone has stayed there or been in the area recently, how is the construction coming along? it says on the website that it is to be finished in september, which is when we'll be staying there.

also, there was a mention in one of the reviews that additional parking may be added. does anyone know exactly what they are adding and/or renovating?

thx!

San Diego, CA
Level Contributor
3,711 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: construction at super 8 bayview

Hi there!! Good to see your name here - I'm waiting for a late connecting plane in Chicago (from London) and don't have anything else to do, so thought I'd see what was going on here. I checked the Super 8 out last time I was there, and it appears that they are actually adding onto the hotel and creating underground parking below the new addition. At least that was my perspective from standing across the street drinking a soda before going back to work -

toronto
Level Contributor
356 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: construction at super 8 bayview

hey chissis!

thx for the info, and its great to see you back on here. it sounds as if more parking would be very welcome. i just checked for reviews, but there havent been any new ones since early may.